📢 Action Round-up: Demand Senators Wait to Replace Justice Ginsburg
The loss of trailblazing Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a true champion of civil rights and gender equality, is one we’ll be collectively mourning for quite some time.
"Associate Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Visits WFU" by WFULawSchool is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
With Justice Ginsburg’s passing, the stakes of the upcoming election have gotten even higher. Mitch McConnell wasted no time in announcing his plans to bring her replacement to a vote on the Senate floor, despite Justice Ginsburg's "fervent wish" to not be replaced until a new President is installed. Frankly, it would be catastrophic if McConnell and co. have their way.
That’s why we must act now to delay and block every attempt made by the Republicans to replace Justice Ginsburg’s seat with Trump's nomination.
To make it easier for people to mobilize and demand that their Senators wait to confirm a new Supreme Court Justice, we’ve compiled a round-up of live campaigns. ⬇️ (This list will be updated as more actions are launched so check back often!)
- Sunrise Movement: Call Your Senators 📞
- Color of Change: Call Your Senators 📞
- Indivisible Project: Tweet at Your Senators 💻
- Indivisible Project: Email Your Senators 📧
- Center for American Progress Action Fund: Call Your Senators 📞
- Center for American Progress Action Fund: Tweet at Your Senators 💻
- Progressive Women of Pelham: Call Senator Dianne Feinstein 📞
- Demand Justice: Email Your Senators 💻
- We Demand More: Call Your Senators 📞
- We Demand More: Send a Letter to Your Editor 📰