Powering 600+ orgs:
Advocacy & Civic Engagement Platform
For nonprofits, charities, labor, associations, grassroots campaigns, movements, advocacy organizations, progressive candidates & parties, and the companies that are exceptional community stewards.
Activate Grassroots Power
New/Mode makes it easy for you to reach supporters in every channel and inspire them to take action.
- Embed actions in your website or launch with our built in Action Pages
- Landing pages optimized for high conversion rates
- Use keywords (VOTE to 67076) to acquire new supporters
- Send broadcast text messages
- Share actions across Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Engage supporters with automatic thank you emails and text messages
The most robust and accurate targeting database in the world
New/Mode connects with you decision-makers in every channel they're in, with a public voice that's too powerful to ignore.
- Use our database to reach decision-makers at every level of government – or add your own custom datasets, geolocated to address or ZIP
- Calls to local, state/provincial and federal officials, and candidates during election cycles
- Emails, optimized for delivery with personal subject lines and editable paragraphs
- Tweets to build a powerful public narrative, grow support and make your campaign go viral
- Letters to local editors to surround decision-makers with your story
- Faxes, because it's impossible to ignore
- Fully customizable and brandable
Win Campaigns On the Issues
Build lasting community
New/Mode is the platform that campaigners use to build lasting community and win and change.
- Track calls completed, emails delivered, letters published in local papers and actions shared across social media
- Reach local, state/provincial, national and global targeting to candidates and elected officials around the world, plus custom targets
- Sync data back to your CRM to build community and engage supporters even further
- Powerful analytics and drill-down reporting to inform your campaign
New/Mode has been a favourite vendor among Sum of Us staff because the team is consistently helpful and responsive to all of our questions.
These tools help provide many different channels to help reach supporters where they are at, and to also increase their participation in future actions. From a user perspective, taking online actions has never been easier. From an administrator perspective, setting up actions is intuitive and quick.
We are so grateful for the results achieved. We've been in the news over 50 Times, gained support from many Members of Parliament, and had our group members personal immigration cases investigated because they sent letters. Thank you for everything you've done.
Connect with our team of Campaign Advisors, including Aaron.
Aaron got his start in politics by managing a local state's attorney's race in St. Louis in 2016, and has been in the fight ever since. Aaron then went to be the Operations Director for a gubernatorial campaign in Illinois. Prior to joining New/Mode, Aaron was the Director of Operations and Production for a political media firm.