Some additional information in one line
How to Get Involved in Supporting Refugees: A Comprehensive List of Initiatives
The global humanitarian crisis is one of the most pressing issues of our time. More than 65 million people have been forcibly displaced from their homes, and that number is only growing. As people flee violence, persecution, war, or disaster, they often find themselves in very difficult circumstances. It can be hard to know how to help refugees and support them in their time of need.That's why we decided to compile a list of initiatives to support!
- Ukraine -Add your voice to call for peace in Ukraine and protection for affected children and their families. Support > Share > Donate
- Ukraine - Demand for the immediate rescue of Black people stranded in occupied Kherson.
- Ethiopia - Call to #WithdrawEritreanTroops - A petition demanding withdrawal of Eritrean troops and intelligence from across Ethiopia to facilitate peace in the Horn of Africa
- Afghanistan - The people of Afghanistan need our solidarity. Tell the Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, the Immigration Minister, Alex Hawke, and the Home Affairs Minister, Karen Andrews, to take action now.
- Myanmar - Join to collectively condemn the Burmese military's announcement of a 1-year state of emergency in the region.
- Syria - UNHCR provide life-saving humanitarian aid for Syrian refugees, helping the most vulnerable with cash for medicine and other basic necessities
- Yemen - Help Save Children Amidst Yemen’s Humanitarian Crisis. For seven long years, children in Yemen have lived through a horrific war. Today, more than 24 million people—including 12.3 million children—need humanitarian assistance and protection.
- Palestine - The DCI-Palestine is an advocacy group that focuses on the protection of the human rights of Palestinian children and exposing aggression against the Palestinian people. Help them build a safe and just future for Palestinian children.
- DR Congo - Human Rights Watch defends the rights of people in 90 countries including DR Congo, spotlighting abuses and bringing perpetrators to justice.
- Refugees - The Ocalenie Foundation, or Rescue Foundation, helps refugees, immigrants and repatriates build a new life in Poland.
If you, our friend know about other initiatives, please share them with us at marketing@new/mode.com
🚀Sign up for our newsletter to learn about the latest news, resources, and events related to advocacy. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family—the more people who get involved, the better!
Advocacy Civic Engagement Advocacy Campaign Campaign Strategy Engagement Activism community engagement