A 10-step guide to networked campaigns
“Embracing Networks” in campaigns can lead to powerful results. Many of the largest campaigns in the world, mobilizing millions of people, use the power of networks.
This 10-step guide was produced for campaigners and organizations who want to learn more about:
- Setting shared campaign goals and writing unity statements
- Evaluating what kind of campaign network you need
- Getting buy-in and creating an outreach team
- Launching a collaborative campaign
- Coordinating with and supporting movement partners
This guide was developed by New/Mode and NationBuilder.